Wednesday 12 December 2012

EARrestiable

At the moment I am in love with anything that has ears. Hair-bands, schoodies, hats, ear muffs, everything.
 I just find this look so adorable and due to the Winter season animal hats or hats with ears are just so appropriate for the weather.
Here are a few of my favourite.

 This cute fox hat is from Accessorize and at £17.00 I think its well worth it.
This headband I found from rocknrose.co.uk which is part of their Pixie Lott collection. I love the cat shape and the pearl detail however not all will want to fork out a £45 for this. Alternatively below from Riverisland.co.uk is a gold diamanté tone kitten with the price of  £10 its better value for money and stillposseses the quirky, fun style.






1 comment:

  1. I really like the headbands featured in the Pixie Lott collection, I just don't think I'd be brave enough to pull them off without looking like I'm doing a drab attempt of fancy dress!

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete