Friday 21 December 2012

Sophie Says - Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub


This little beauty of a lip scrub is available from Lush and sells for £5.25, it also comes in other flavours such as Popcorn, Mint Julips, and Sweet Lips. 

When I bought this i bought it for two essential shallow reasons. Number one, it was bright pink. Number 2, it tasted of bubblegum. The handmade cosmetic is made from  Caster Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil, Methyl Ionone, Flavour and the Colour. The ingrediants do seem really simple and has inspired me to research in to making my own lip scrub that I shall start experimenting within a few weeks.

The lip scrub is supposed to  gently exfoliate the dead skin and flakiness from your lips of, which for me is a common thing in the Winter, but has Jojoba Oil in it to lightly moisturise your lips. 
I have to say i do love this product and has become a part of my daily beauty regime. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and kissable and great if i want to apply lipstick as my lips look horrid when i apply lipstick when they are all dry and flakey. The oil doesn't stay long though but it is not supposed to be a balm as it is instructed that a balm is applied after. I also love reapplying the scrub as it tastes so good, sometimes I find myself cheekily dipping in my finger purely for a little taste. I wish i could afford to buy all the flavours!

The only fault I can find in this is the price as it seems a bit steep for what seems a small pot of sugar however i would still rebuy this product as its delicious and really has been effective as it has improved the quality of my lips.

What do you guys think? Have you tried it? Made your own lip scrub? How are the other flavours?

Sophie
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got this last month? and i think i may be the only one who didn't like it. :/

    naomijadex5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this!! it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the mint one, I love it :)
    Great blog :)
    Cx

    ReplyDelete