Friday 28 December 2012

New Look, new haul!

I was really happy to to receive the news that i won a Onesie from New Look and was pleasantly surprised that I received it by Friday when I was told on the Wednesday.
I was told due to the nature of the competition that I wouldn't be able to choose the style but i was happy enough that I won. On Friday it arrived, it was the Superman style in a size medium. Unfortunately I am an extra small so it was ridiculously big for me.
As it still had the tag on the Onesie I decided that i'd go down to the shop and see if i could exchange it for a smaller size. However when i went to New Look they didn't have any of them at all in stock but they said i could exchange it for any other product, so i had £25 to play around with. I managed to pick up this gorgeous blue, sequin jumper. I adore the colour, its knitted with a turquoise and navy threads which looks amazing like the waves of an ocean, especially with the sequins too!
So all in all this competition was a success and i can spend the Christmas season fitting in with my new sparkles!


No comments:

Post a Comment