Saturday 5 January 2013

British Brook Challenge 2013


I recently discovered The British Book Challenge which is to encourage readers to read more books by British authors.
I devour probably hundreds of books each year but i find myself terribly lacking when it comes to reading books by British authors so this year i plan to reprimand this by joining this challenge that will surely encourage me.

I am not to sure what I shall be reading this year as I am awful at knowing where my books come from so I shall be adding more to my list as the year goes on, however here is what I do hope to read this year.


Blood Ties by Sophie McKenzie

Blood Ransom by Sophie McKenzie

Dodger by Terry Pratchett 
Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid
Lady Chatterley´S Lover by D. H. Lawrence
The Hitchhiker´S Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams
The Casual Vacany by JK Rowling

If you'd like to also join this challenge please head over to Here and sign up.

My British Book Reviews:
January - The Spooks Apprentice by Joseph Delaney

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the British Books Challenge! I hope you enjoy taking part and find some fabulous new authors :o)

    ReplyDelete