Friday 11 January 2013

Inlovewithfashion, my haul!


inlovewithfashion are holding a 3 for £29.99 deal and I just could not resist splurging on some of the lovely clothing! Here is what I bought, and they are so worth the ten pounds each! Such a bargain!


These are the three items I chose. From left, the LOVE Gold Lurex Short Pleated Dress, the LOU LOU Teal Studded Crop Top and finally the LOVE Grey Chiffon Cross Back Dress. 

My favourite definitely is the gold dress as it makes me feel quite elegant as the dress flows so gracefully. Unfortunately the grey cross dress is a little too big at the moment since the site only does s/m rather than specific sizes however I'm going to keep it as I am determined this year to put on more weight.


P.S don't forget to enter my giveaway. It's open until next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your wins, fingers crossed some of your luck will rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete